Dear learners, kindly note the below mentioned points most earnestly, and must be implemented sincerely, as already instructed.
- To dress up neatly as per uniform scheduled
- Fancy [Gold/ artificial] ear-ring or any kind of Jewellery, strictly prohibited [accept small studded tops]
- Hair to be oiled and neatly combed, Boys short decent hair cut and Girls to plait compulsorily
- School Shoes, tie, I-card and winter blazer/ jacket only to be used
- Trim the nails regularly
- Mehndi/ Heena and nails strictly prohibited
- Do ready Revised GREEN BOOK, carefully and throughly.