Preapre for FA4 internal on 04.01.17, wednesday , Ch- Time and Motion.
Syllabus for saurday, 07.01.17 FA4 Science – Ch 11 and 13.
Solve the following word problems with proper steps and statements in your NB1.
- Convert 1 km/hr to SI unit of speed i.e. m/s. (Ans- 5/18 m/s)
- A girl takes 15 minutes to reach her school on cycle. Her school is 3 km away from her house. Calculate the speed with which she cycles. ( 12 km/hr , 10/3 m/s)
- A bus is travelling at a speed of 50 km/hr. how much distance will it cover in 150 minutes? (125 km)
- A train is travelling with the speed of 120 km/hr. how long will it take to travel 360 km. (3 hrs)
- The given distance time graph shows the motion of a boy on a path. Observe the graph and answer the following questions: graph-image
- What kind of motion is shown by the graph?
- Which parts show maximum and minimum speeds?
- What is the average speed of the boy?
- What does the part DE represent?
- What is the speed during the part CD? Convert it into m/s.
- Is motion from O to B uniform? Calculate the speed.