Writing: Answer the following questions in the NB.
- Where does the synthesis of food in a plant usually take place?
- Name the green pigment present in the leaves of a plant.
- Name three plant nutrients commonly present in fertilisers and manures.
- Name the bacteria, which convert nitrogen gas into nitrogenous compounds.
- What types of plants have Rhizobium bacteria in their root nodules?
- Define transpiration.
- What is the function of guard cells in a stoma?
[Time: 25 minutes MI: Verbal RBT: Application]