Dear learners, here is the home work for today.
Grammar: Do the following exercises in Notebook 2. You can use the dictionary for help.
Make Abstract Nouns from the following words by adding one of these suffixes: -ity, -th, -ness, -ment.
bare judge treat noble heat heavy clear
brief merry true dark long popular agree
argue pure fair grow quick busy
Write an Abstract Noun to complete the sentences.
- There was a ____________(receive) after the _____________(marry).
- In ____________ (real) her ___________ (innocent) won over our hearts!
- Their ____________ (decide) over who will get the _________ (captain) has been taken.
- ___________ (healthy) is _____________ (wealth).
- Her ____________ (absent) was made conspicuous by your ______________ (present). Fill in the correct Nouns to complete the following sentences. Options are given in the box below. a) The hunter had a sheaf of ______________ in his quiver. b) The troupe of _____________ were given a national award. c) The board of___________ ruled in his favour. d) The bench of ______________ met the jury. e) A pack of ___________ howled at night. f) Who owns this gaggle of_____________?
|geese arrows directors judges dancers wolves|
[Time: 30 min MI: Verbal, Logical RBT: Analysis]